Don't Miss Out!!!
The Historic Boston Edison Association
A Mix and Mingle Extravaganza
Saturday May 24, 2014
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
For all 2013 - 2014 Dues Paid Members
Sacred Heart Major Seminary
2701 W. Chicago Blvd.
Detroit, MI. 48206
7:00- 7:30 P.M. Business Meeting: Election of HBEA Directors. The petition to nominate an active member for a directorship is here. Only two votes per paid household.
7:30-9:00 P. M. Mix and Mingle Extravaganza
- Refreshments Served
- Finger Food / Adult Beverages
- Excellent Music and Games of fun
Sorry, no children. You must be 21 yrs. of age for admittance and be a 2013 - 2014 dues paid member.
Attire: Casual dress. You are encouraged to wear the colors Red, Black, and White
- To show appreciation and promote support for the Historic Boston Edison Community.
- To encourage our neighbors and friends to build relationships that will enhance the sense of community.
- To promote community spirit by sharing ideas and helpful information with one another.
- To show pride and enthusiasm in living in an historic area.
- You must be an active paid dues member for 2013 - 2014 to vote in 2014 election of officers.
- Dues (Cash or Check) payments will be collected at the door to pay 2013-2014 and 2014-2015. However, if 2013- 2014 dues are paid by check you will not be able to vote in 2014 election of officers.
- Paying by check? Checks must be received by May 16, 2014, to be able to receive a ballot to vote in 2014 election of officers. Mail payments to Historic Boston Edison Association P. O. Box 02100 Detroit, Mi. 48202.
- Absentee ballots are available to paid members upon request through the executive secretary, Marilyn Mitchell. Contact the hotline at (313) 883-4360 (Ext. 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org by May 16, 2014.
For more information: Please phone (313) 883-4360 (Ext. 2) or email us at email@example.com.