2016 Boston-Edison Home Preservation Fair
Saturday, May 7, noon until 5:00 p.m
Sacred Heart Major Seminary
Corner of Linwood and Chicago Boulevard, Detroit MI
ONLY $5 per household!
Active HBEA members FREE!
Everyone is welcome!
Saturday, May 7, noon until 5:00 p.m., is the date for the 2014 Boston-Edison Home Preservation Fair at Sacred Heart Major Seminary. Sponsored by the Historic Boston-Edison Association.
The Fair hosts pre-screened contractors who have knowledge and experience with historic homes. For this reason, the Fair is a unique opportunity for Boston Edison residents to find expert help with their home repair and preservation issues. It's One Stop Shopping!
List of confirmed vendors
- Building Hugger-window repair
- H&R Window Repair
- Andrea Sevonty- Stained Glass
- Windows Diverse Services, Inc.
- Italy American Construction
- Renaissance Restoration
- McGlinch & Sons Co.
- Integrity General Contracting
- Terry Swafford, Inc.
- Bruttell Roofing
- Harry Skrdla Vintage Consulting
- Supreme Heating & Cooling
- Larry Cook
- Go Green Contracting
- Dusing Security & Surveillance
- Singing Tree LLC
- Preferred Hardwood Floors
- Family Restoration Studio
- Disensos Iron Works
- Michigan Historic Preservation Network
- Historic District Commission, City of Detroit
Getting the most out of a security system
Dusing Security & Surveillance